电话英语常用表达---订房Hotel Reservations

更新时刻:2013-03-07 14:54点击:
大众号

《谷雨单词王》

●I'd like to book a room in your hotel.
  我想在你们宾馆订个房间。

●I want to reserve a single room with shower.
  我要订个带淋浴的单人房间。

●Could I book a double room with bath?
  我想订个带浴缸的双人房间,可以吗?

●I wish to make a reservation for a suite with both shower and bath.
    我想订套既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。

●I'm phoning to make a reservation for a single room for three nights beginning today.
  我来电话是想订个单人房间,从今晚起三夜。

●It's for three nights, September 1 to 3.
  三个晚上,从9月1日到3日。

●My reservation is for the nights of October 16 to October 21. I'll be leaving on October 22.
  我想预定10月16日到10月21日的房间,我10月22日脱离。

●I'd prefer a quiet room.
  我想要个安静点的房间

●I'd like a room with a view.
  我想要个视界较好的房间。

●Would you prefer a room on the street or at the back?
  您是要面街的仍是背街的房间?

●Do I need to send a telex to confirm the booking?
  我有必要发份电传承认吗?

●I'm afraid we only have single rooms available at that time.
  那时,咱们只要单人房间了。

●I'd like to cancel my booking for a single room.
  我想撤销预定的单人房间。

●I want to cancel my reservation for three nights in the name of Root.
  我想撤销预定的三晚上住宿,我叫鲁特。

●I'm sorry we are booked out for tonight.
  很抱愧,咱们今晚上己经客满了。

●Sorry, we're full for tomorrow night.
  很抱愧,咱们明晚已预定满了。

●What a pity! We have no vacancies for these nights.
  太惋惜了,那几晚上咱们没有空房间了。

(责任编辑:乐投LETOU单词速记网)



右侧广告1

右侧广告2

联络

电 话:0516-85763200

官方客服微信号:285517323

Email:clcf888@163.com



QQ客服1:858623117

QQ客服2: 285517323



引荐内容